To book an Appointment please read and accept our Cancellation Policy below.
We understand that circumstances may arise that may not allow our customers to keep their appointments. Wink Brow Bar has a 24 hour cancellation policy for all of our services. Please remember to call, email or send a notice via sms 24 hours – 48 hours prior to your appointment to cancel or reschedule and avoid cancellation fees. (Appointments of 1 hr or more require 48 hours notice).
Last minute cancellations and rescheduling below a 24 hour period will result in a 100% charge for the service appointment.
Please read the following policy summary before proceeding to book:
- All appointments will be required to pay a non-refundable booking fee of 50% to secure your appointment, no exceptions. Deposits remain on account as account credit toward future booking if an appointment is cancelled before the 24 hour mark, if not the deposit goes toward your cancellation fee.
- Last minute cancellations will also be considered as No shows, 100% of service fee will apply.
- 24 HOURS notice to cancel or reschedule your appointment, we require that you call, email, sms one full working day prior to your appointment date.
- Automated text reminder text and email are sent out 24 hours prior to your appointment.
- You must reply to the number provided with YES or CANCEL. Failure to confirm your appointment, will simply just cancel your appointment.
- Wink will NOT be responsible for missed appointments due to emails or messages not received. We make every attempt to provide the courtesy text and emails, it is still the client's responsibility to know when your appointment is scheduled.
- Cancellations must be made a working day in advance, e.g. a Monday morning appointment must be cancelled by Thursday afternoon or first thing on Friday morning, as another client may want that time.
- If you are running late you may have your treatment time shortened or services reduced based upon availability. If you know you will be running late, reach out to us and we will do our best to adjust your time in order to accommodate. We make no guarantees with this as we often have clients back to back.
- If you fail to comply with our cancellation fees you will be blocked from booking any further appointments until the previous debt is settled.
Lash Extension Policies
Grace Period for refills : Two (2) days after whatever service you booked for.
Late Policy : Fifteen (15 ) minutes after your booking. If you are late and would like to proceed with your appointment you will still be charged the full service amount and the appointment will end at the initial end time at booking regardless of whether another appointment is booked after or not.
Eye makeup on at the beginning of appointment : Please come with no makeup on your eyes and contact lenses removed if you would like to remove them. If you have makeup on, you will be provided makeup remover and cotton to remove your eye makeup.
Lash set from other salons : If you arrive with more than 50% lashes applied from another company we will proceed with your booking as a three (3) week refill booking for the service of your choice. If you book for another service, Wink Brow Bar will be permitted to edit your booking as necessary to comply with our policy.
Wink Brow Bar is beyond grateful for your patronage and loyalty to our studios. We appreciate your understanding and agreement of our terms of service. We look forward to continuing to deliver only the highest quality services in brow, lash and skin care.